Some months ago we introduced a product range of real Plug & Play IP cameras (SEC-CAMIP40 & 40EC, SEC-CAMIP30). Products without complicated router and computer configurations. The product comes with own website environment and apps for smart phones. Also the use of power line technology makes this range of products very innovative.
The SEC-CAMIP40 is tested by the Dutch magazine "Computeridee". We are glad to announce that model SEC-CAMIP40 received the maximum of 5 stars regarding the innovative use of the power line technology.
Due to this test we decided to intensify the promotion for SEC-CAMIP40 & 40 EC. I have attached the files regarding the test. For extra product information, see CDB and data product sheets located in the CDB.
At this moment we are also developing a counter display for in-store promotions. Other promotional requests we can discuss together.
We even improved the quality of the product. First batch was with 2 different lenses cause of the negative effect of infrared radiation with daylight. The upgraded version is equipped with IR cut switch to avoid this effect and improves the picture quality during day & night without any negative effects.
The SEC-CAMIP40 is an IP camera with an integrated home plug, based on the home plug technology. The video signal is transferred via a power outlet and over the already present power lines to a router. By using the already existing power cables you can install the IP camera anywhere you want, plug it in to the power net and don’t need any network cables at all. The IP camera uses P2P (Peer to Peer) technology. Simply install the software and input the present unique ID and password to connect to the IP camera. The live video can be viewed instantly via the network, a free website enables you to view the live footage from anywhere without adjusting the IP settings or router configuration. The IP camera can be screwed in to any E27 fitting for easy installation.
• Auto search for connected IP camera
• Easy login with ID/Password
• Cloud computing technology
• 1/4/16 Channel display
• Free software for recording/playback
• Schedule, trigger and full time recording
• P2P connection without IP setting, no router configuration
• Motion detection
• E-mail notice
• Auto IR for day and night viewing
• Support 3G mobile phone viewing
Remark: the SEC-CAMIP40 comes with an extra IR CUT OFF lens to filter the effects of infrared radiation. This lens recommended to use when the camera is faced outwards. Please note when using this lens the night vision does not function anymore.
• Image sensor: 1/4.5" VGA sensor
• Resolution: 640x480/320x240
• Display FPS: Max. 30 fps
• Video compression: MJPEG
• View angle (manual): Pan 0° ~ 350°, tilt 0° ~ 135°
• IR distance (night vision): Max. 5 m
• Dimensions: 205x123x123 mm
• Weight: 405 gr (incl. base)
• Power source: 100 ~ 240 V AC
• Home plug: 200 Mbps
System requirements for optimal performance:
• CPU: Pentium® Dual-Core or better
• RAM: 1 Gb or more
• Display: 1024x768/96 DPI
• OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
• Internet Explorer: ActiveX needed (free download)
• Free HD Space: 100 Gb or more
• Network: Ethernet 100 base T or better
|No. of LEDs||12|
|Resolution||640 x 480 , 320 x 240 Lines|
|Dust & Water protection||No|
|Voltage||100 - 240AC V|
|Connection||100 - 240 VAC|