Compact USB powerbank with 5,200 mAh capacity
Small, super handy, and still powerful: That's the PocketPower 5.2. With its compact dimensions, low weight, and integrated charger cable, the small powerbank can be stored quickly in any pants pocket. With 5,200 mAh, the lithium-polymer battery offers enough capacity to give a smart phone three full charges, without itself having to be connected to a power outlet. It is thus the mini-power-source for all those who don't want their phone battery to cut them off in the middle of nowhere.
- everywhere portable power for outdoor activities, travel, etc.
- supplies 1.0 ampere - enough power to charge smartphones and small devices
- capacity suffices for an average of 2-3 smartphone charging cycles
- battery status and micro-USB cable integrated .
- Battery: Type: Lithium-Polymer Voltage (V): 3,7 max. Capacity (mAh): 5.200 fully charged (hrs.): approx. 7 .
- Connection: Input, Type: Micro-USB jack (type B) Input, Voltage (V): 5,0 Output, Type: 1 x USB 2.0 jack (type A) Output, Voltage (V): 5,0 Output, max. Charging Power (mAh): 3.848 Output, max. Strom (A): 1,0 .
- Cable: Type: Flat Cable (Micro-USB) Length (m): 0,13 .
- Compatibility: Apple: iPhone, iPod (via Lighting/Dock cable) Samsung: Galaxy S2/3/4, Note, etc. other: many popular Smartphones and eReader .