The VM110N interface board has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are two analogue inputs and two analogue outputs with 8 bit resolution. The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors. All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) K8055D.DLL. You may write custom Windows (XP or higher) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL. Source code for Visual Basic , Visual C++, Visual C#, Excel, Delphi and Borland C++ Builder included.
- minimum system:
- Pentium class CPU
- USB1.1 or higher connection
- Windows XP or higher
- CD ROM player and mouse
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate output / input test
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 2KHz depends on total I/O load)
- analogue output set sliders
- analogue input bar-graph indication
- 100% compatible with: VM110 & K8055 cards
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on-board test buttons provided)
- 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max 50V/100mA) (on-board LED indication)
- 2 analogue outputs:
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on-board LED indication)
- general respons time: 2ms per command
- Forsyningsspænding: through USB approx. 70mA
- Størrelse: 110 × 80mm / 4.3 × 3.2"
K8055, K8055N, VM110, VM110N iPhone-applicatie
iPhone application for K8055, K8055N (kit) or VM110, VM110N (assembled) USB Experiment Interface Board.
From now on your can control all your home applications from anywhere you can access the Internet on your iPhone. No network configuration is required !
Download the application here: K8055/VM110 iPhone Application download
© 2010 Damien Walsh
The Client software can be downloaded from: Client software
K8055, K8055N, VM110, VM110N application for Android
This is an Android version of the demonstration app used for the Velleman K8055, K8055N, VM110 & VM110N USB Experiment Interface Board.
Download the application here: K8055 Android application