USB EXPERIMENT INTERFACE BOARD
The K8055N interface board has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are two analogue inputs and two analogue outputs with 8 bit resolution. The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors. All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). You may write custom Windows (XP, Vista, Windows7) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL. Source code examples for Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, Excel, Delphi and Borland C++ builder are available.
Hard- and software are downwards compatible with our previous K8055/VM110 board.
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate output / input test
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 20kHz depends on total I/O load)
- analogue output set sliders
- analogue input bar-graph indication
- minimum system requirements:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- USB 1.1 or higher connection
- Windows XP or later
- also available in mounted version: VM110N
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided)
- 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max. 50V/100mA) (on board LED indication)
- 2 analogue outputs:
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on board LED indication)
- up to 4 cards can be connected to PC
- general conversion time: 2ms per command
- uses Microsoft® human interface device (HID) driver, no external driver required.
- diagnostic software, examples and DLL are downloadable via our website
- power supply through USB: approx. 70mA
- dimensions: 145 x 89 x 20mm / 5.7 x 3.5 x 0.8"