Full HD Video Surveillance with Minimum Installation Effort and Crystal-clear Images
HD-SDI means "High Definition Serial Digital Interface". The HD-SDI technology allows you to transmit and record crystal-clear images in full HD (1920x1080 pixels) while still using standard coaxial cables of up to 50 m. With the application of special low-loss coaxial cables, e.g. KHD-1 from MONACOR, cable lengths of up to 170 m can be realised.
This option is a lot more cost-effective than setting up a network infrastructure for a comparable IP solution. The installer will also be pleased about the easy installation, because complex network connections are not required. Furthermore, there is no need for additional components, e.g. switches.
Furthermore, this type of system upgrade is also interesting for companies, authorities or other public facilities whose safety regulations prohibit the use of network cameras in order to prevent external access to the IP network.
HD-SDI video surveillance set, consisting of an 8-channel HD-SDI digital recorder and four 2 megapixel HD-SDI colour cameras HDCAM-620.
8-channel HD-SDI digital recorder HDVR-188:
2 megapixel HD-SDI colour cameras HDCAM-620 (4 x), with wide dynamic range function and professional day/night function:
- Including 2 TB hard disk (SATA)
- Video compression: H.264
- Network connection, access via Internet Explorer
- 2 x USB 2.0 interface for exporting data onto a USB flash drive and for connecting a USB mouse
- VGA output
- 8 x alarm input, 1 x alarm output
- 8 x audio input, 1 x audio output
- Supplied with PSU 12 V DC current /5 A, infrared remote control and USB mouse
For further specifications, please refer to the individual items.
Built-in hard disk!
Remote access possible via many smartphones. Please read the notes under SUPPORT/DOWNLOADS at www.monacor.com.
- Progressive scan image sensor for images without field distortions
- Weatherproof outdoor housing, IP66
- Digital noise reduction (DNR)
- Fixed-focus lens (3.6 mm)
- Due to 42 infrared LEDs, suitable for application in the dark. For this purpose, the camera switches to B/W operation (IR operating range: 30 m, with optimum reflection)
- Supplied with sunshield, wall bracket and 18 m camera connection cable