The Digital Recorders from MONACOR
impress by a state-of-the-art video surveillance technology. Depending on the model, the real-time feature allows to record up to 16 channels at full resolution which greatly facilitates the identification of events. A new efficient set of chips provides an impressive recording quality and the H.264 data compression allows for a perfect utilisation of the storage capacity with very good image properties.
Convenient remote monitoring of the property is also possible without any problems via Internet access or via apps for smartphones or tablet PCs. Additionally, with up to 3 TB, the maximum storage capacity has been extended. The digital recorders from MONACOR are very functional and can easily be operated after a short instruction only. The ideal solution for an efficient protection of commercial and private properties.
Video surveillance set, consisting of a 4-channel digital recorder and 2 colour cameras TVCCD-157SET.
4-channel digital recorder DMR-1840:
2 colour cameras TVCCD-157SET, for outdoor applications, IP66:
- Including 1 TB hard disk (SATA)
- Video compression: H.264
- Network connection, access via Internet Explorer
- 2 x USB 2.0 interface for exporting data onto a USB flash drive and for connecting a USB mouse
- HDMI™ video output (Full HD 1080p)
- VGA ouput
- Video motion detector, 12x12 sensor surfaces
- 4 x audio input, 1 x audio output
- Supplied with PSU for cameras and recorders, infrared remote control, USB mouse and software package
For further specifications, please refer to the individual items.
Built-in hard disk!
Remote access possible via many smartphones. Please read the notes under SUPPORT/DOWNLOADS at www.monacor.com.
- Day/night function
- Fixed-focus lens (3.6 mm)
- 24 infrared LEDs with automatic activation (IR operating range: 10 m max.)
- Automatic switching from colour operation to B/W operation, depending on the illumination
- Supplied with sunshield, wall bracket and 18 m camera connection cable