The emergency door release unit will only be used during an emergency evacuation
but should always be installed in addition to a standard door release button .
In an emergency use of the standard door release button can impede evacuation flow
as power to the lock release is only removed temporarily .
Activation of the EVEBG will ensure power is permanently removed from the electronic locking system until re-set .
- Surface mounting box supplied
- Semi-flush mountable using standard one gang flush box
- Re-settable ( no need for replacement glass )
- Clear indication of activation
- Key test facility
- IP24 rated
- Plug in terminal blocks for ease of wiring
- Dimensions 87.5(w) x 87.5 (H) x 24.5 (D using flush box) / 32 ( D using surface box ) mm