The NE5534D is a low-noise high-speed audio Operational Amplifier combines excellent DC and AC characteristics. Some of the features include very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion and high slew rate. This operational amplifier is compensated internally for a gain equal to or greater than three. Optimization of the frequency response for various applications can be obtained by use of an external compensation capacitor between COMP and COMP/BAL. The device features input-protection diodes, out-put short-circuit protection and offset-voltage nulling capability with use of the BALANCE and COMP/BAL pins.
- 3.5nV/√Hz Typical equivalent input noise voltage
- 100dB Typical Common-mode rejection ratio
- 100V/mV Typical high DC voltage gain
- 32V Typical peak-to-peak output voltage swing
- Low harmonic distortion
- Offset nulling capability
- External compensation capability
- Green product and no Sb/Br
This device has limited built-in ESD protection, leads should be shorted together or the device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.