STANNOL Leaded Soldering Wires
Halide-activated Flux 2,5%
Diameter: 0,7 and 1,0mm
• Halide-activated natural resin fluxes
• Low melting point, from +70°C
• High activity, good spread and high residue reliability
• Flux residues - can be left on the PCB
• Non-corrosive on NE metals
• Soldering in electronics and electrical assembly, audio devices and telecommunications
• Soldering on copper, brass, silver, as well as cadmium, nickel and tin surfaces
• Hand and robot soldering
|Melting Range:||183...190°C||Flux Type (IEC 61190-1-3 ROM1):||1.1.2.B||Flux Content:||2,5%||Corrosive Effects (DIN 8516):||None||Alloy (ISO 9453:2006:||S-Sn60Pb40||Flux Core:||1 Core|
• You will find soldering stations and irons starting at product group T1121.
• The products with suffix -PB in this product group do not meet the requirements of the EU directive concerning the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic devices (RoHS). The use of these products may contradict hazardous-substance legislation in your country.
|Terms of Delivery|
|Minimum order quantity: 1 PKU = 1 piece|