MEDER Reed Sensors
• Sensors from the MK- series are magnetically operated reed proximity switches for direct PCB mounting. The sensor should be mounted onto a fixed surface with the actuating magnet on the moving surface.
• The reed switch and permanent magnet must remain at a certain distance apart. Approximation resp. removal of the magnetic field determines the closing and opening of the Reed switch.
• The magnetic operate sensitivities are divided into different AW classes.
• The contact is made of ferromagnetic reeds which are melted within a gas-proof glass tube.
• The parallel ends overlap each other to form a magnetic gap.
• Due to a magnetic field the contact paddles take opposite polarity and close with sufficient strength.
• Keyboard applications
• Lever hoists
MK06-5-C, MK67B and MK67C as well as:
• Door switches for domestic appliances
• Limit switch for low-power signals
• Position indicators in lifts/elevators
• MK06-5-C: Case switch for direct PCB mounting, P = 12,7mm, 1 contact
• MK67_: Case switch for direct PCB mounting, P = 17,78mm, 1 contact
• MK471B: Sensor with assembly holes for screw attachment, 1 contact, with 500mm long connection cable (flat, twin cable, 2x0,14mm²), cable end cut, 5mm stripped and tinned
|Part Nr.||PS||US||IS||IT||RK||UD||AE||[W]||[V DC]||[A]||[A]||[mW]||[V DC]||[AW]||MK06-5-C||1||200||0,5||0,3||150||230||15...20||MK67B||10||200||0,5||1,25||150||225||10...15||MK67C||10||200||0,5||1,25||150||225||15...20||MK471B||10||200||0,5||1,25||150||225||10...19|
|PS = Switching Capacity, Max., US = Switching Voltage, Max. , IS = Switching Current, Max., IT = Carry Current, Max., RK = Contact Resistance, Max., UD = Breakdown Voltage, Min., AE = Initial Excitation|
|You will find suitable operating magnets in product groups E4311 and E4321.|
|Terms of Delivery|
Minimum order quantity: 1 PKU = 10 pieces
Articles in bold print in stock, ther articles of 1000 pieces available on request, delivery time approx. 6 weeks.