Multifrequency pocket transmitter,
with UHF PLL technology. Matching the portable amplifier systems of the TXA-1000 and TXA-800 series.
- 1 headband microphone (omnidir. char.), 1 tie clip microphone (cardioid char.)
- 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863.1-864.9MHz)
- Metal housing
- Microphone connection via 3-pole mini XLR jack
- Audio line input via 3.5mm stereo jack
- Sensitivity to be adjusted in 3 steps
- Mute function
- Backlit LCD for channel/frequency and battery status
- Transmitting power: 10mW (EIRP)
- Power supply via 2 x 1.5V battery AA size (not supplied)
- Belt clip
Licence-free in the EU. tastenwelt 02/2008
"The use of the headset is interesting for keyboard players."