For Photo-positive Coated Base Material
• A weak solution of sodium hydroxide to develop photo-positive coated contact plates. 10g of sodium hydroxide is dissolved in 1 liter of water.
• In a stronger concentration can be used to remove the photo varnish film after the contact plates have been etched. In this case the concentrate is dissolved in approx. 1/3 of a liter of water.
You will find accessories for manufacturing printed circuit boards in this catalogue at the following product groups:
• UV exposure equipment: starting at T3131
• Etching fluid: R3517
• Photo-positive resist: R2266
• You will find photoresist laminate boards and epoxy boards in our blue "Passive & Electromechanical Components" catalogue starting at product group F9512.
Please note the information concerning limited shipping of dangerous goods.
|Terms of Delivery|
|Minimum order quantity: 1 PKU = 1 piece|