The PICkit™ 1 Flash Starter Kit is a low-cost development kit with an easy-to-use interface for programming Microchip’s 8-/14-pin Flash family of microcontrollers. This starter kit is designed to help you get up to speed quickly using PIC® microcontrollers.
The kit provides everything needed to program, evaluate and develop applications using Microchip’s powerful 8-/14-pin Flash family of microcontrollers. Instructions are provided in a series of seven tutorials that cover I/O, Interrupts, A/D Converters, Comparators, Data Tables and Timers. All source code files for the tutorials are furnished.
• PICkit 1 Circuit Board with 8-pin PIC12F675
• PICkit 1 Flash Starter Kit CD-ROM, including the HI-TECH PICC™ LITE C Compiler
• MPLAB® Integrated Development Environment CD-ROM
• Software and Hardware “Tips ‘n Tricks” for 8-pin Flash PIC Microcontrollers Booklet
• USB Interface Cable
PICkit Classic V1.74 supports these mid-range Flash PIC® microcontrollers:
- PIC12F629, 635, 675, 683,
- PIC16F630, 636, 676,
- PIC16F684, 685, 687, 688, 689, 690, 785
- PIC16F913, 914, 916, 917, 946