STANNOL Leaded Soldering Wires
Halide-activated Flux 2,2%
Diameter: 0,5, 0,7 and 1,0mm
• Halide-activated resin fluxes
• High activity, good spread and high residue reliability
• Optimal wetting and spreading properties
• Shiny solder joints with minimal flux residues
• Flux residues - can be left on the PCB
• Soldering operations on transformers and soldering copper cables with large cross sections
• When a stronger flux is needed due to the high termal capacity of the components that require soldering
• Hand and robot soldering
|Melting Range:||183...190°C||Flux Type (IEC 61190-1-3 ROM1):||1.1.2.B||Flux Content:||2,2%||Corrosive Effects (DIN 8516):||None||Alloy (ISO 9453:2006):||S-Sn60Pb39Cu1||Flux Core:||3 Core|
• You will find soldering stations and irons starting at product group T1121.
• The products with suffix -PB in this product group do not meet the requirements of the EU directive concerning the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic devices (RoHS). The use of these products may contradict hazardous-substance legislation in your country.
|Terms of Delivery|
|Minimum order quantity: 1 PKU = 1 piece|